Saturday, April 02, 2011

The weekend's been lovely,
it should stay this way.

Chapelthon got me thinking that what sets Fairsians apart in a good way is that in everything we do, and in every friendship that we've forged it's really God-blessed.
And it's always a good thing to meet the best classmates ever,
joy from these things never fades.

Stayover at Salad's with the girls last night was really fun too,
we're such girls,
really.
(:

Doesn't matter that it's said to often,
Fairfield is still definitely the best thing that's happened to me.


This is Fairfield ohana.








Lovely juniors.
<3

Anyway I was so zonked during ballet class today,
couldn't catch the steps at all,
guilty much.
That's what you get when you go to class without much sleep.

Then there was Temp BBQ afterwards.
Hahaha if I should say,
they're a uniquely diverse nice bunch of people.

There's comfort in the awkwardness,
how do I put this.
But it's still a feel good feeling altogether,
like.
(:







Anyway I was eating the baby pint of B&J's Strawberry Cheesecake on the way home in the car and I was just reminded of how I always went down to Great World City after school on Tuesdays to get the One-for-One.
Hahaha those were the days of guilt free indulgence.

No comments: